Refer to KBC quiz answers today 26th November, also play Kon Banega Crorepati Season 14 play-along quiz daily and stand a chance to win cash prizes or other rewards.
This is season 14 of Kon Banega Crorepati (KBC) has started on the 7th of August 2022. You can also play this quiz every day at 9 pm to get a chance to be on the hot seat.
You can play quizzes in either Hindi or English language. It also has KBC daily quiz also known as IDFC’s first bank quiz that can be played daily to increase points to increase rank on the leaderboard.
Meanwhile, Kaun Banega Crorepati has already started with season 3. You can play both and win cash prizes, a KBC audience pass, a laptop, tablet, smartphone, speaker, and gift vouchers.
Play KBC Play Along Quiz & Win Cash Prizes
1) Download the Sony Liv app from the play store or from the below link.
2) Open the app, log in to your account, and search for the KBC Quiz banner.
3) Tap on the daily quiz option and play daily to add more points to your score.
4) For every correct answer you will earn 100 points, total of 1000 points daily.
5) KBC Hindi offline play-along quiz answers are given below.
6) Along with the daily quiz you need to play ‘KBC Play Along’ at 9 pm daily from Mon to Sat
7) Scoring points daily and winning exciting prizes like gift vouchers, laptops, and iPad.
8) You can check the prizes that you have won in the ‘my earnings’ section.
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 26th November
KBC quiz goes live from Monday – Friday only
KBC Quiz Answers Today
- 1st Answer: 21st November
- 2nd Answer: All of the above
- 3rd Answer: New Delhi
- World Wide Web
- 5th Answer: 2
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 25th November
Q1) World Television Day is celebrated on which day?
Answer: 21st November
Q2) IDFC FIRST Bank’s FASTag can be recharged via?
Answer: All of the above
Q3) In which Indian city would you find the Indira Gandhi International Airport?
Answer: New Delhi
Q4) The term WWW stands for?
Answer: World Wide Web
Q5) What is its rank of India in fruit production?
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 24th November
Q1) The Mathabhanga river is treated as an international border between which among the following countries?
Answer: India & Bangladesh
Q2) India’s first National Centre for Marine Biodiversity (NCMB) is located where?
Q3) Which of the following states of India has the largest area?
Q4) What is the currency of Italy?
Q5) Chilika lake, Orissa was removed from the Montreux Record in which of the following year?
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 23rd November
Q1) What is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
Q2) IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag can be used for?
Answer: All of the above
Q3) About how long does it take a Styrofoam cup to decompose?
Answer: 500 years
Q4) Zebu is the official national animal of which country?
Q5) The winter snow-house of Eskimo is known as__.
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 22nd November
Q1) What part of a flowering plant is often used to make oil?
Q2) Who won Ramon Magsaysay Award in 2021?
Answer: Dr. Amjad Saqib
Q3) Where is Bile juice stored in the human body?
Q4) Where was the religion Taoism originated?
Q5) Giant sable antelope is the national animal of which country?
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 21st November
Q1) Who was the founder of Ottoman Empire?
Answer: Osman I
Q2) Which charge card, developed in 1950, was the first to be accepted nationally in the US?
Answer: Diner’s Club
Q3) What is the National Game of Anguilla?
Answer: Boat Racing
Q4) Which institution is related with the Green/Blue Box subsidies?
Answer: World Trade Organization
Q5) Which of the following organizations creates the topographical maps of India?
Answer: Survey Of India
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 18th November
1. What is the national currency of Bermuda?
Answer: Bermuda Dollar
2. Human beings are referred to as Homosapinens, which of the following devices is referred to as Silico Sapien?
3. Which African country is the largest producer of Cocoa?
Answer: Ivory Coast
4. Where are data and programmes stored when the processor uses them?
Answer: Main Memory
5. How does energy transfer from the Sun to Earth and the atmosphere?
Answer: Electromagnetic Waves
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 17th November
1. What is the national game of Morocco?
2. in 1885, which of the following beverages was invented by Charles Alderton in Waco, Texas?
Answer: Dr. Pepper
3. The Divine Comedy was written by which of the following authors?
Answer: Dante Alighieri
4. Oceans occupy what percent of the earth?
Answer: 71 percent
5. Initially, the ancient Egyptians used a calendar with how many days?
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 16th November
1. What country has 27 stars on its flag?
2. Prof. Amartya Sen has earned worldwide distinction in which fields?
3. What is the currency of Serbia country?
Answer: Serbian Dinar
4. Which mineral is needed for generation of nuclear power?
5. Thomas Cup and Uber Cup are prestigious trophies of___.
KBC Quiz Answers Today | 15th November
1. Which of the following instruments is used to measure humidity in the air?
2. Which nation finished with the most number of medals in the Tokyo Olympics 2020?
Answer: United States of America
3. In which year was the first Nobel Prize awarded?
4. The formation of a hole in the ozone layer is maximum over which of the following regions?
5. What type of acid is used while making curd?
Answer: Lactic Acid
Answers For November 14
1. Which of the following players won the US Open Men’s Title in 2020?
Answer: Dominic Thiem
2. Which of the following cricketers has scored 14000 runs in T20 Cricket?
Answer: Chris Gayle
3. What kind of acid helps in converting milk into curd?
Answer: Lactic Acid
4. Cocoa is a term used in which of the following sports?
5. Who is the oldest weightlifter to win an Olympic Gold in weightlifting?
Answer: Lyu Xiaojun
Answers For November 11
1. According to Hindu belief who was the father of Kamsa?
Answer: King Ugrasena
2. Which of the following is the hardest substance on earth?
3. The term “Dolphin Kick” is associated with which of the following games?
4. Influential composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in which of these countries?
5. Who among the following wrote the line “I find hope in the darkest of days and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe”?
Answer: Dalai Lama
Answers For November 10
1. Who broke the Olympic record to win the gold medal in women’s 200m butterfly swimming at Tokyo Olympics 2020?
Answer: Zhang Yufei
2. Which tool is used for measuring the torque and rotational speed (RPM) of an engine?Who was the founder of the Commonwealth Games?z
3. Who was the founder of the Commonwealth Games?
Answer: Melville Marks Robinson
4. What is the national sport of Armenia?
5. In which decade was the first ‘The Jungle Book’ movie released in theatres?
Answers For November 9
1. Nandalal Bose is a pioneer in which of the following fields?
2. Which NBA player is known for scoring 8 points in the final 7 seconds of a game to lead his team to victory?
Answer: Reggie Miller
3. On which day is Press Freedom Day celebrated?
Answer: 3rd May
4. Who among the following, invented the Camera?
Answer: Johann Zahn
5. Which pharaoh built the largest pyramid known as the Great Pyramid of Giza?
Answer: Pharaoh Khufu
Answers For November 8
1. In which of these continents is the Amur River located?
2. Which team won the ICC World Test Championship 2021?
Answer: New Zealand
3. In which year Adolf Hitler was appointed as the Chancellor of Germany?
4. Who invented the Printing Press?
Answer: Johannes Gutenberg
5. What organization has won the FICCI India Sports Awards 2020 in the category of Best Company Promoting Sports (Public Sector)?
Answer: Air Force Sports Control Board
Answers For November 7
1. The “Ring of Fire” is a string of volcanoes in and around which of the following oceans?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
2. What is the Portuguese dish of churros traditionally served with?
3. Who among the following has written the Bangladesh national anthem “Amar Sonar Bangla”?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
4. Who was the first Indian ruler who ruled over territory outside India?
5. Which of the following organizations releases the ‘Report on Currency and Finance’ (RCF)?
Answers For November 4
1. In which decade was the Internet brought into use for the first time?
2. In which of the following countries is the official residence of the Pope situated?
Answer: Vatican City
3. The song ‘A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes’ is from which famous movie?
4. Well-known American artist Robin Williams is famous in which of these fields?
5. The ‘Gateway Arch’ is located in which of the following countries?
Answer: United States Of America
Answers For November 3
1. In which of these countries was the ‘Flute’ invented?
2. Who among the following wrote the book ‘The Prince’, a political treatise?
Answer: Niccolo Machiavelli
3. Which of the following physicians first discovered, how blood circulates in the human body?
Answer: William Harvey
4. Who is called the ‘father of modern oceanography’?
Answer: Mathew Fontaine Maury
5. What is the unit in which the power of a lens is measured?
Answers For November 2
Q1. What is the national currency of Bhutan?
Q2. Calla Lily is the national flower of which of the following countries?
Q3. The line “Well done is better than well said” was said by which of the following leaders?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
Q4. In which century, did the Chinese start to use a symbol for zero?
Answer: 12th Century
Q5. What is the energy possessed by a body in motion called?
Answer: Kinetic Energy
Answers For November 1
Q1) What is the chemical compound Calcium Sulphate better known as?
Answer: Gypsum Salt
Q2) Which mathematician calculated the length of a year accurately up to the 6th digit after the decimal in the 10th century?
Answer: Omar Khayyam
Q3) Which of these associations was formed in the year 1945?
Answer: Arab League
Q4) Which of the following applications is commonly used to create presentations?
Answer: MS Powerpoint
Q5) In which direction do the roots of a plant usually grow?
Answers For October 31
Q1) Which ice giant planet was first observed by Galileo as a fixed star in 1612?
Q2) Which of the following trademark is an indicator of the source and quality of a product?
Answer: GI Tag
Q3) What is the formula for current as per Ohm’s law?
Q4) Which country lost its membership in the United Nations to communist China in 1971?
Q5) Who was the first mathematician to calculate the value of рi (π) to be 3.1416?
Answers For October 28
Q1) Which of the following actors plays the role of ‘Captain Jack Sparrow’ in the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ franchise?
Answer: Jhonny Deep
Q2) Which of the following Australian stadium played host to India’s inaugural match against Pakistan at the 2022 ICC T20 World Cup?
Answer: Melbourne Cricket Ground
Q3) Which of the following is the capital of the Indian state of Gujarat?
Q4) Which of the following was the first animal to travel to space?
Answer: Fruit Fly
Q5) Due to the movement of which type of tectonic plate America is moving away from Europe and Africa?
Answer: Constructive Plate
Answers For October 27
Q1) In the Lord of the Rings trilogy, which hobbit is given the duty to destroy the ring of power?
Answer: Frodo Baggins
Q2) The Indian cricket team won their first cricket ODI World Cup in which of these years?
Q3) Who succeeded Liz Truss as the prime minister of the United Kingdom recently?
Answer: Rishi Sunak
Q4) The nose of which of the following cartoon characters grows every time he lies?
Q5) Which of the following movies featured the character named Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Star Wars
Answers For October 26
Q1) Which of the following teams won the inaugural edition of the ICC T20 World Cup held in South Africa?
Q2) Which of the following elements of weather is measured in degrees Celsius?
Q3) The highest air pressure can be experienced at which of the following places?
Answer: Sea Level
Q4) Which of the following actors plays the role of Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Chris Hemsworth
Q5) Which of the following Tennis players (mens) is currently ranked number 1 in the ATP rankings?
Answer: Carlos Alcaraz
Answers For October 25
Q1) What is the radius of the earth?
Answer: 6371 km
Q2) What is the deposition of sand in a low hill-like structure in a desert known as?
Answer: Sand Dunes
Q3) At which of the following stadiums did the Indian cricket team win the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup?
Answer: Wankhede Stadium
Q4) Professor Amartya Sen won the Nobel Prize in which of the following fields?
Q5) Which of the following superheroes does not belong to the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answers For October 22
Q1) The Chambal river merges with which of the following rivers?
Q2) What is the steep rocky coast rising almost vertically above the seawater called?
Answer: Sea Cliff
Q3) Which gas released in the atmosphere creates a greenhouse effect trapping the heat?
Answer: Carbon Dioxide
Q4) Which of the following is an antonym for a foreigner?
Q5) Which one of the following animals is called the ship of the desert?
Answers For October 21
Q1) The dance form of ‘Kathak’ originated from which of the following Indian states?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Q2) What is the upper-most layer of the earth’s surface is called?
Answer: The Crust
Q3) How many sides does decagon has?
Q4) The IDFC FIRST Bank logo has a “forward-moving bar graph” which symbolizes ___.
Answer: Progress of the bank, Progress of the customers, Progress of the nation
Q5) Which of the following classical instruments did Ustad Amjad Ali Khan master?
Answers For October 20
Q1) What will be the number of zeros in the square of the number ‘100’?
Q2) Which of the following is a non agro-based industry?
Q3) What is the full form of ITI in the context of telecommunications?
Answer: Indian Telephone Industry
Q4) Bile is produced by which organ in the human body?
Q5) Who became the first musician to be awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the ‘Bharat Ratna’?
Answer: M S Subbulakshmi
Answers For October 19
Q1) Which metal is often called the backbone of the modern industry?
Q2) Which one of the following is an animal product?
Q3) Which of the following benefits do IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards offer?
Answer: All of the above
Q4) Which of the following is a famous bird sanctuary?
Answer: Bharatpur Sanctuary
Q5) Which of the following was the first colour film in India?
Answer: Kisan Kanya
Answers For October 18
Q1) Who directed the first Indian feature film “Raja Harishchandra”?
Answer: Dadasaheb Phalke
Q2) What is the sum of the measures of angles of a convex quadrilateral?
Answer: 360 Degree
Q3) What are the tiny pores present on the surface of leaves through which gaseous exchange occurs called?
Q4) Which continent is the largest producer of iron?
Q5) Which of the following animals is a mammal?
Content retrieved from: https://paisawasooldeal.in/kbc-quiz-answers-today/.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings